Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I hate sit n go online tournys I'm to impatient and get bored end up wasting my buyins... I love live tourneys tho I'll sit all day it's much more social.. I have lost at least 3-5 hundred giving up until the new rush sng tournaments those keep me aware I recently cashed the 33$ 12.5 guarantee in second for 4.6k and blew it all screwin around in 200$ single tables you should check out my shark scope graph goes down down down WAY up then back down 2k up 1k back down screw em only games worth my time anymore online are cash games I own people in 1/2 rush so hard it's a joke seems like 2/4 is full of super rich kids that take notes on players that act broke to steel blinds I was surprised to see the crap players ...

Either way my suggestion to you for sng is fold more hands pay attention to players betting and watch last hands if you fold so you can get more intel on your opponents it will help you out when your in the money ya 6th is nice in a mtt but first pays usually more then double
    Last edited by Kevin; 12-09-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Typos

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Banned
    im sure everybody has there own way to play sng but i have found that playing a little loose and playing position will be more profitable.play the player not the cards.too tight and you will miss out on some simple steals.

Corporal
    personally, I like to play extremely tight till the bubble busted. When I say tight, I mean I even get rid of <A10o . sometimes i would get rid of AJo if im under the gun. Yes, ppl might disagree with my strategy and my result aint that pretty. I am thinking of testing some bully play at the bubble to gain more stacks. However, my past experience told me that I often get called when i pretent to be a bully!! lol... still.. im gonna test different play style. Would it work? oh well.. i will keep you guys posted.

Corporal
    Play tight in the early stages let the donks waste their buyin, hopefully you pick up a hand during that time and it's you that sits pretty with their chips.

In the middle stages it's crucial, as a mistake = bustout, so play careful but not scared if you think you have the goods ship it in.

Late stages is different for everyone me personally I aim for the win so when there is 4 people left in a 9 man I bully the stack below me so if i'm 2nd in chips I raise the person 3rd in chips blinds and try and make a read and reraise him when I think he is weak. I do this because I feel that the person in 3rd feels he has more to lose than the person in 4th or 1st.

Obviously poker is not just black and white but with a basic approach like this you can't steer too far wrong.

Private
    I try to survive, but will play a few hands early on and throughout too try and keep an early chip advantage that way i can play within my means while people are trying to play aggressive

Banned
    i play a lot of ways,i keep it mixed up and trap .
    i dont get in a hurry. playing poistion helps me.
    be patient dont see a lot of flops,
    and if the flop dont help me fold. this has worked me.

vcr
    Tight in the beginning, then more agressive till the end.

Experienced Member
    I like to be aggressive all the way if the cards are flying my way, but if not I play tight till they are my way. But if its a small amount of people you have to play all the way. you cant just sit back. Thats my out look.

Experienced Member
    thanks for the advice Playboy, I will let you know if it does me any good.

PokerOwned Veteran
    MY STRATERGY IN SIT AND GO IS TO GET AN EARLY JUMP START.After that then play aggressive tight until i make the money.when in the money play selective hands and play very aggressive but mainly push.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast