Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i like the small sngs for hold em. but of late i've been playin the freerolls which are cool but seem hard for me to win. patience.... patience... good practice though

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea mtts are the way to go!!! Wish I could play stars!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i personally prefer mtts, i play better with big fields and i feel u get more value for your money, i love to play poker so for a few bucks i can play a tourney for a few hours where sngs are usually fairly quik , but it really depends on what works for you all different types of play do better in a variety of games and for me its mtts, ive had some pretty decent cashes but my best was around 400 for 2nd , im still lookin for my first big win

PokerOwned God
    At one time, it was MTT. But, now that I am facing all ins with crap all the time, which in turn makes me do the same thing. lol
    So now its cash tables. Small field, 5 players maybe 6. Usually only 2 players in a hand unlike these mtt's on PO with 8 in a hand. ridiculous.

PokerOwned God
    I like slower paced mtts. I prefer Omaha hi/lo, but I have a good amount of cashes in nlh.

Experienced Member
    i love playing holdem

PokerOwned Veteran
    the carbon sit and gos are my favorite games to play especially the 1 2 3 and up double ups a great way to win money

Luv to play cash games but I'm not great at it so when I do I play relatively low stakes, NLH. I also luv to play PLO for cash but I really suck at it so I just play that in client. What I'm actually best at is SitNgos.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like playing cash live and Mtt's online. Id like Mtts live but I dont play the bigger tournaments that have better structures. I hate sngs.

Banned
    if i were you guys i would stop playing poker online. the system is build for us to lose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12