Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

what site has the best free rolls?

Ive noticed nowadays.. there is no actual free freerolls anymore, is there?

PokerOwned Pro
    The raketherake freerolls (which you can play if you are tracked through this site as well) is actually 100% free. You use points to opt in but then you are refunded those points, but you have to request the refund.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    There's plenty of them full flush, BCP,and America's card room ,the real questions is are the worth playing even if you win it's like 2.50 for 4hrs of play.With the exception of RTR ,it's pretty much the private scene were you have to do a little to get entry.

If you've got time to kill, the BCP and ACR regularly have the $10 freeroll on demand. It's a donk-fest, but if you get lucky, you can make a few bucks to get you started
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

there are freerolls about every hour on BOL.....pretty deep but doable....full flush has some decent ones...juicy stakes is spitting out a few here and there...limited to first 500-700 peeps....pay deep
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Pro
    Juicy has pretty decent freerolls, usually around 75 - 100 dollars. The field is pretty big but you can't complain when its free.

Bet Online has freerolls every hour, but not on the hour. The fields are usually pretty big though, so I don't really mess around with the $10 tourny's but they have $25 $50 and $300 dollar freerolls also. I like the 300 dollar one as theres usually around 1000 entrants but they go pretty quick and the top 50 or so get paid.
    KcsAcoustic

Oh yeah, and another one definitely worth mention is actually an entire series of freerolls. Poker.org has a free to join poker league, they have freerolls every Saturday and sunday, you get points by posting and being active on the site much like pokerowned except no sponsor ad supported stuff. it's 20 points for an entry and it's on CARBON poker, it's really easy to get 20 points too. just a few entries and violla. 1st place is usually between 19 and 26 dollars depending on the amount of entries + a $215 tourney entry ticket for Carbon.
    Sweet huh? yeah. It's killer.
    KcsAcoustic

bcp on demand FRs are descent. not much prize for your time though

PokerOwned Veteran
    BCP Betonline Fullflush Juicy and cardpoker to name a few.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast