Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    There not many free freerolls anymore. These days forums are getting strict.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea there really isnt too many normal freerolls! BCP has the 10 dollar on demand 1

PokerOwned Veteran
    ACR and BCP do them on demand but BetOnline does them every hour..

PokerOwned Veteran
    I know most on here can not play there but the New Jersey based sites are running freerolls. Borgata has a $1,000 freeroll every night and another one for a $1,000 in tournament bucks.

The best thing is the lack of crowds. Borgata gets about 300-400 for its freerolls. Ultimate Poker gets 30 to 40 for its $100 nightly freeroll

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea all the normal freerolls are gone! I remember Carbon used to have like 5 6 7 a day or somethin!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    BCP has the 10 dollar freeroll that runs constantly, but its hard to take it seriously ehrn 1st place is like 2 bucks!

Experienced Member
    So wishing I was in New Jersey to play that, Florid should link up, that being said ACR is running some legitimate freerolls atm, prob the best for us based players imo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'd have to say SWC. They run about one an hour. It pays about ten percent of the field, and real value currently last place is worth about sixty cent and first is worth about 5 dollars. (I'm not exactly sure about that as I have heard bitcoin has dropped recently)

At poker site americascardroom the free roll tournament ask for password to entry the pokerowened tournaments please help me get the password at that site? I player id is( holy69) ty all poker buddies !

Quote Originally Posted by 1HOLY69 View Post
    At poker site americascardroom the free roll tournament ask for password to entry the pokerowened tournaments please help me get the password at that site? I player id is( holy69) ty all poker buddies !
    Earn the points needed, click opt in and wait for the password
    High as Heaven, Eyes low as Hell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast