Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

what are players thinking?

ive been playing this game for about 7-8 years now and what im about to ask im not totally innocent of, but at same time what the hell are we thinking? many players will play a 78 suited or 34 suited and thats why theyre calling. theyre even retarded enough to tell you if they win the hand it was suited. who really fucking cares if it was suited or not? i know i sure as hell dont. now staying with this issue yea ill limp sometimes and try to hit a straight or flush with suited connectors but are they really worthy of calling a raise? possibly in a multi way pot but usually NOT!!!!!

so exactly whats going through a persons mins when they call with q2 offsuit or j6 offsuit or even suited? im not a perfect poker player by far, and i have much to learn still, but why are these players making these calls? theres justifiable reasons to raise with this cards i agree with that. stealing blinds or trying to take a pot in position. sure i can go with that, but im sure many of you have been beat with rags vs your big pocket pair. and i dont mean in a limped pot. i mean some mentally retarded player got in a raised pot with junk to try and suckout. my most recent big pot i lose was to one of our mods DONKSUE214 i mean dalsue214 lol. playing in client the other day i have 8700 points on the table and raise it 2200 preflop or close to that. dal calls. not only did dal call she snap called. flop came 268 rainbow. dalsue proceeds to raise me all in for 6500. i type in here comes the suckout and call. of course 3 on river giving dal the straight. LMFAO

this is not a thread of me bitching and whining over a hand i lost. ive lost many hands and will lose more in my days. i just cant see how these types of players are expecting to make a profit in this game playing the way they do. we have many of these types here. my opinion is im glad when we log onto a poker site it doesnt list us as pokerowned members or id be embarrased by alot of you.

as a community arent we supposed to try and improve each others abilities and make us all better players? as least thats how i feel it should be around here. we have alot of players late at night that rail each other and its nice when youre running deep in a tourney and you have an audience of friends rooting you on.

anyways back to the point. i would like some opinions as to why players choose to play bad or bad hands and if anyone else wants to puke sometimes after losing to these people?

I play poker for 5 years but it is still often surprised by how little fingers to play well

PokerOwned God
    poker is poker... shit is cra craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry but I have seen you play hands just as bad in client.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Sorry but I have seen you play hands just as bad in client.
    and apparently you didnt read the 1st sentence. if youre gonna comment have your facts in order lady. very 1st sentence it says im not innocent of this style of playing

Banned
    many players are just trying to gamble. some of them even know the odds but are in it for the thrill. also they desire a lot of action so they want to see a ton of flops.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    many players are just trying to gamble. some of them even know the odds but are in it for the thrill. also they desire a lot of action so they want to see a ton of flops.
    finally a real opinion. not just a smart ass comment or a spammer trying for 5 points

Ok I agree with that...people in client are looking for a lot of action. They want to be in the pot regardless of their chances.

PokerOwned God
    Thats the reason why I don?t play in client.
    Nevertheless a lot of people don?t care abot the money or points, they just want fun and thrill, especially in freerolls.
    Btw, I like to play suited connectors from late position in a limped or minraised pot.

PokerOwned God
    Most just don't care. It depends a lot on the type of game you're playing. Freeroll, small buy in turbo tournament, micro cent cash game. In those types of games, you wil get players like that. Better play exists in deep tournaments and more expensive cash games.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast