Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    daniel negraneu plays suited cards like 78 & 34

PokerOwned God
    also as has been said some people just like to be in every hand especially when the blinds are low towards the end of a tourney when blinds are big they do not go after those hands

Seasoned Veteran
    Everyone sees the wsop on tv and ppl makin big calls and reads with crazy off hands...

PokerOwned Master
    It really doesn't matter because everyone believes as long as they have 2 cards they have a chance

I taught my mother's friends to sort of play Texas Holdem...which they can't get enough of now. lol Anyway, my mother is 78 and they are all around that age. We play for pennies only. And they play every single pot! And more often than not they all stay in till the river with nothing...cause you never know what might fall. I have tried to tell them the advantages of folding a few hands at least...but it doesn't phase them. lol
    I once read a discussion about which were the juicest tables to play in Vegas. And this guy's opinion was the beginners tables were, not because they didn't know how to play but because "They come to Vegas to play, not to fold".

PokerOwned Pro
    Does it matter if its suited... Yes it does. If u hit a flush youll win a big pot 5% chance. If u hit a str8 youll win a big pot 20%. If u hit trips or two pair, youll win a big pot usually. If u dont hit anything u can get the hell out of the hand without losing much! Suited connectors or one-gappers are nice hands.

Seasoned Veteran
    suited connectors are great hands basically any pocket pair is gunna be a coin flip to even anny premium hand

Elite PokerOwned Member
    daniel negraneu style of play if u ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!123

Seasoned Veteran
    I limped 87s UTG the other day. or maybe I raised it...

PokerOwned Veteran
    it doesnt matter what you do or how well you play your hand you can not beat a bad player thats goes too far with trash

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast