Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    You must be reading the wrong hand history.
    He raised preflop. You called with an 89 off suit. On the flop he reraised your weak bet. You called a large bet with a gut shot straight draw. Not open ended just a gut shot. Plus a gut shot with 2 cards to the club flush out there. You have one club 9 high.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    really? thats donk? had a str draw on the flop and a flush draw on the turn? you should have not slow played AK. Sucks to be you.

You didn't do anything wrong. Well aside of maybe missing the fold button, EVERY time it was presented to you.

NH AZ. You had the best hand and stayed aggressive every street. Also got him to stack when he was well behind. ul gg.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hell the more I look at it the worse your play looks. Even if you hit your powerful gut shot you would have the dumb ass end of the straight. A hand like KQ would have buried your 89
    Last edited by deedbr; 06-24-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    You did nothing wrong az. He overplayed his hand, he is a troll.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Only thing you did wrong (and it was only kind of wrong) was forgot to realize who you were playing against. Some of the action is a little obscured in the screenshot, but its pretty cut n dry how it went down. They had no business in the hand, and lady luck shined on them. Chalk it up to "shit happens".
    Was just gonna mention this exact thing...then saw you had beat me to it. Troll had no business in the hand but since he is always donkin...mich is right, just remember who your playin!

A big FU to Panlametrolldouche!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats just donkish but cant do anything about it, all luck and on the player

I see nothing you did wrong here az. Painlick is the one wrong in this hand. He should have never called your raise pre but a donk is a donk.

Banned
    he completely mis played AK pre flop. he at fault. when your deep that late in a tourney you should never slow play hands like that. You guys are clowns if you dont see that.

no i dont buy that...i cant help but think ud of called me reguardless of how i raised it and i dont see how raising to nearly half my stack is slowplaying it :| not to mention the reraise of ure initial bet off the flop honestly i could have shoved pre n ure donk ass woulda called

custom was right i think i was always gunna lose that hand
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    he completely mis played AK pre flop. he at fault. when your deep that late in a tourney you should never slow play hands like that. You guys are clowns if you dont see that.
    One of us is reading the hand history wrong. Blinds 300/600 it says he raised it 1975 pre flop. Is that slow playing it? That is a standard good raise.

If I am reading hand history wrong I apologize

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast