Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    your ONLY move there is to shove.......

ONLY
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

any other answer is retarded. if you have a justification for your other opinion you are retarded.

shove. simple as that.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

i cant believe people suggested 'fold'

lmfao

if you are afraid of a coin flip with 12bbs late in a tourny... then quit poker now.

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I feel you played the hand right and the other guy had no business being in the hand...You just got unlucky tough break man

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you gotta shove that shix, and hope they think ur stealing...u want those callz

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    i cant believe people suggested 'fold'

lmfao

if you are afraid of a coin flip with 12bbs late in a tourny... then quit poker now.
    I disagree. Not only do I disagree, but I would go as far as call your post idiotic. You are speaking without knowledge of the payout structure, how many people are left, when the bubble was/is, the edge prayingforspades has or doesn't have against the table, the ranges praying's opponents will call with, how much the blinds have been folding to steals, what praying's table image is, how likely praying would be to be able to steal in the nearby future if he does steal now, versus if he doesn't, when will the blinds next go up, etc.

You are just assuming you can never fold AQ there. You aren't putting any thought into any of the table dynamics whatsoever, and can't look past the fact it is AQ and you are shallow stacked. That is a huge leak a lot of players have and you should address that like right now.

There is absolutely no way in hell you can come anywhere close to that assumption. I'd say you'd fold there more than you'd push in ep, depending on a the preconditions mentioned and some more as well of course. Stop thinking so one dimensionally and maybe you could see past that nonsense.

In most situations, it would be a bad shove. Not all, but most.

With all the stupidity in this thread, all I can say is NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    With all the stupidity in this thread, all I can say is NOM NOM NOM
    Seriously...

I mean there is a reason why I have made 56 PO FT's, and won 15 of them. Dk is totally correct. AQ in a PO fr with 12bbs is never a min raise. It is an open-shove adl.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I mean there is a reason why I have made 56 PO FT's, and won 15 of them. Dk is totally correct. AQ in a PO fr with 12bbs is never a min raise. It is an open-shove adl.
    I don't see anywhere that suggests this is a final table. If it's late in a tournament and she has only 5400 chips or whatever. I'm guess no way in hell is 1st place worth more than 10x a min. cash. Just to add that in there too.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 07-10-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast