Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    LLB King
    Save a lot of time, win one flip and you are in the money.

A lot of good points in both ways, i had this convo in chat less then a week ago, and one thing about itis late reg puts me at a level I'm comfortable in. For one, I'm from the era of starting with 1500 chips, by level 5 if you are at same stack, that's like 15BB, nowadays level 6 is 50BB, still insanely deep staked imo. I'm also known as a short stack wiz i just play better under the pressure. Other advantages include watching the field first (mentioned but...) And more important, them NOT watching you at first, giving you a huge info advantage. Depending on structure, sometimes regging at last level puts you within 10-20 tops before the bubble breaks, not even requiring a single won hand before the money, and as mentioned one double up almost ensures it, while 2 dbls puts you at avg or higher stack. There's a lot of benefits to regging on time as well, all depends on your style. My recommendation for the average player is start at the 50/100 level, that's the most balanced for all styles
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Pro
    sometimes i see a tournament i like and i just decide to opt in if the blinds feel comfortable and i already know im going to be short and people with big stacks are going to try to bully but that also puts you in a good position to double or even triple up if you get lucky. Ive signed on very late and have won 1st before and i got use to that strategy when it came to turbo. people wont know your style and they might just think your getting it in quick to double up or just doing a fishy move. but its also base on the player if your good shortstack or where you feel comfortable and how you apply yourself towards the people that have already been playing.

Banned
    you gain from sitting there for 3 hours playing....

PokerOwned Veteran
    you save time is all you can make money in the early parts of the tournaments but i like a little bit of a late entry myself

Seasoned Veteran
    In small buy-ins and freerolls it would alright to get away from all the donks pre-flop shoving with crap in the hopes to double or triple up on the first hand. I see that happen sometimes its annoying.

you gain 3 hours of your life that you will never get back.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    i like starting at the beginning lets you size up your opponents to just jump in later you loose that

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567