Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    I prefer to start on time. I HATE being late in life just like I don't like to register late for a tourney. I agree it is frustrating tho.

PokerOwned Veteran
    bcp has late just not the 3 to 4 hour long ones.

I'm slowly starting to despise late reg, because of Carbon's 3 hour fucking time period to register. I don't want to play a $2 tourney for 3 hours just so that they don't have to cover as much of the overhead. Such a joke, and I feel that it should be limited to a half an hour MAX.

To the OP - you're taking this WAY too personally. Might want to consider stepping back and playing racquetball or something instead of poker for a while, man.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Parlay Champion
    The worst is the big 10 tournies on carbon. They allow late reg way too long

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you don't gain anything... you risk missing a hand dealt to you that may have given you a tourney advantage

Honestly, the better you are versus the field, the earlier you should register. If your a losing player to begin with, late regging will make you lose less...

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    its all buisness for the poker-room. late reg is USUALLY for guaranteed prize pools. people see overlay, and go for it! If you work for one of these places, and invented late reg, you would have got a BIG bonus!

I don't see any benefit to late registration. You usually end up loosing

Experienced Member
    I think late registering to micro tournaments is just fun. Not good strategy, but still give you a reason to donk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast