Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66108.68

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I have a 'fave' site that I play exclusively. I don't like having my bankroll spread-out over multiple poker-sites. However I do keep $5 or so on a site from a different network. When I feel the feeling you describe and still want to play, I just go to the site that I like less and play the $5 like I could care less about losing it. What ends up happening more often than not is that I actually do OK playing care-free and without concern for busting I regain that 'winning feeling'. When I feel like my head is in the right place I can go back to playing the site Im building bankroll on.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i just got told a good trick, and seemed to work! go to hand history and delete them all! omg, i have been having the worst run ever!! i deleted the hisotory and started getting cards and hitting!! couldnt believe it!! my first cash in like 7 days! i was ready to take a 3 day break!!
    I got $50 that says you just started a whole new superstition for at least 20 people. loooolz

PokerOwned Pro
    running bad? STOP< WALK AWAY AND DONT COME BACK TILL U HAVE WON 5 bucks from a scratch off

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i lose 4 times on aa in 1 day end its dont change now so i just play for fun

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123