Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Are this Freerolls worthy?

I was looking through Carbon's schedule and find out some interest things, well, most people dont know but theres a 10K freeroll for depositors that deposit in the previous month, so, if you deposited in November you will be awarded a coupon for this 10K freeroll in december, and thats totally worthy cause it works like a bonus: you deposit, you have the right to play it! So, but theres also other ''freerolls", but to be able to play them you must earn VIP points, thats how it works: theres a 10K freeroll and in order to be able to play it you have to collect 250 VIP points, and also a 3.5K freeroll that requires 25,000 VIP points so you can play it (yeah, thats right: 25,000 VIP points!!), i mean, who in the heck collects 25K VIP points in a month? And doing so it means you play so many games(and here we assume you must play high stakes games, otherwise you wont collect the necessary points) that probably you wont be interested in a 3.5K freeroll. So the question is: who would really put efforts to play this "freerolls", why would they really be worthy?

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Thanks for this important info Swittie. Will never get to play the first deposit freeroll because will never deposit. Started my bankroll playing the steps before finding this site.

short answer is yes they are worth it
    u said so ureself just how many people will be earning 25K vips plus (its about 100 or so id imagine maybe a few more?)
    so 3.5K between a meer 100 people for free yeah its totally worth it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes they are worth it, but u got to deposit

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    short answer is yes they are worth it
    u said so ureself just how many people will be earning 25K vips plus (its about 100 or so id imagine maybe a few more?)
    so 3.5K between a meer 100 people for free yeah its totally worth it
    to collect 25K VIP points u have to spend a lot of money in cash games my friend...........=P

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    to collect 25K VIP points u have to spend a lot of money in cash games my friend...........=P
    whats your point numbnuts, look at the chip king promos they have that shows just how many people on the site are big rollers add to that its 3.5K FREE cash so again yes its worth it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    whats your point numbnuts, look at the chip king promos they have that shows just how many people on the site are big rollers add to that its 3.5K FREE cash so again yes its worth it
    hmmm...someone here already getting angry again .......
    ok, "my friend", lets make it this way, i will just pretend u didnt saw and didnt answer the thread, so we all will be just fine....k?...........

I'd have a hard time getting 25 points a month lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    they are definitely worth it.. who wouldn't want free money just to play some poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I started playing in the party days, a bit different now, Living in NY it is impossible to deposit now. So I just look for freerolls(how I found this site) Up to about $25 @carbon, and not gonna play more than 1-2cent till I work up to at least $50.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast