Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar

What AA means to me...

When i see AA I auto get negative thinking... usually with AA I win the blinds or lose my stack... ive lost more money with AA than any and every other hand COMBINED!... How how how do I turn AA into a profitable hand?

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you're playing with a lot of donkeys NEVER slow play them. If you are deep in a field I would play them like AKs. If people don
    t call they don't call. Winning the blinds is still better than losing the hand.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    If you're playing with a lot of donkeys NEVER slow play them. If you are deep in a field I would play them like AKs. If people don
    t call they don't call. Winning the blinds is still better than losing the hand.
    Thats the thing, I never slow play even if at table full of sharks... Winning the blinds ok, but to make up for the stack im about to lose not ok... Sometimes i think im better off not playing them at all since i know I have trouble folding them on "safe looking" flops (rainbow, no straights) i just dunno i guess I can't be suckered into calling my whole stack on assumption that "aa is good pre-flop must be good after the flop"

You just have to play your game and if that means folding AA than that is what ya gotta do.

PokerOwned Master
    Dont go crazy with AA, this is not a always winning hand :O

PokerOwned Veteran
    Play it normaly , Raise 3BB+1BB for limp if flop is good then do CBet and if someone pushesh all in make a good decision depending of flop.
    If someone is ALL IN you should call him if there is more than 2 raises you chances to win the pot are smaller and smaller

PokerOwned Master
    poker tracker hands.jpg

i just open like any other hand and always c bet 60% ish. if i'm re raised pre then i shove.

PokerOwned Master
    that picture was a fail. idk how to make it big but it shows that out of the 40 times i had AA i won 90% of the time.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    eventualy ,i think is a good hand ,, but anything could happen ,,,,,,,,,,,,be careful with this aces mm
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Demi-God
    just playthem agresive end dont think just bet

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast