Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

rush poker cash games......

Hi i've been playing rush poker cash games for a while and here are a few tips... what ever one u play sit down with max buy in.... i've been playing 2c 5c annies and max is 5 dollars... they other deal is set a limit that u want to get out at.... mine is 13 dollars...... I find if i play tight meaning about 11 12 percent of the hands i do well.... please post any tips you have that could help me
    thanks
    scott

So what about cards lol , ive been playing rush and i manage to get KK with an all in on the table for 20$ would you call or fold?

I called and lost too aces , lol thats why i dont play rush anymore ive had there would have been 10 times i got kings when somone else has aces i cracked the aces twice with my king....

Waiting for just AA in Rush Poker is just a big loss, you don't need to push all in from beginning, you can start with a raise.
    Then you are just unlucky mate, such a think is just a bad luck.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Zab
    I play rush poker ALOT.

Here's some tips.

If you are late.. seat 789 etc and no one has called ahead of you or raised.

RAISE no matter WHAT YOU HAVE. Remember, this is Rush Poker.. People want to get rid of their crappy \ marginal hand and get to the next one.

Also remember, your TT,JJ,QQ aren't as strong in Rush Poker. Again, people are getting rid of their hands and just waiting for monsters.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Yeah agreed with you Zabulus I usually not play with those hands, maybe QQ but the other would be a quick fold or a raise.

Banned
    I Agree 100 %

Corporal
    definitely, i find myself playing tighter in rush poker than at a regular table because i know the next haand is so much closer lol

Knight
    rush poker is a joke.

zabs what limits do you play rush poker at?
    i went up to 2/4nl and its a raise fest.. i either play 1 table of 1/2 nl or 2 .50/1nl

ALSO the ohmaha competition is WEAK and thats coming from a weak ohmaha player.. i play .25/.50 only to find that they will play anything... and everything with a ace.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

The only think you do is raising in Rush Poker, what else are you going to do? Fold too much hands losing a lot of money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast