Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This is true,,,to transfer you have to verify,,,to withdraw no.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't think that only fools deposit on Carbon, like in every poker rooms, bad beats happen all the time. Also, when you deposit on Carbon, you win tickets to play the $500 depositors freeroll and you can start a decent bankroll.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOMi6 View Post
    I deposited one time on Carbon, but my favourite is iPoker network.
    I already deposited too to play the depositors freerolls, but Ipoker rooms are a lot better.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    "Only fools deposit at Carbon" That'a a really broad blanket statement. What is right for you or me is not necessarily right for others. There are literally thousands of players out there who would be bored to death playing in a freeroll where 1st place money is less than 10 bucks.
    Yes, it can be pretty boring to play freerolls that you can play for hours and go out with only a few cents. Sometimes, it's just better to deposit and play the tournaments for the depositors, almost all the sites offer them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Now your getting what i am talking about, thank you mike.

They want you to think you have to deposit, in order to be verified, and cash out.

But you don't. Keep your money

With the environment as it is about on line poker, and Merge Networks track record of fly by night skins,

who remebers when the losers of Cake Network jumped to Merge then FOLDED UP!!!!

who wants to get taken again, FOOLS DO.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    yea u got it sprocket

The title is a bit farfetched by saying only FOOLS deposit. Im sure there is loads of people who are far from fools that deposit. Like i already said i agree that it is possible to build a roll from freerolls and redemptions here but to say your a fool simply because you want to bypass this and just deposit is an extreme view.

I couldnt agree more.......take your money and deposit at sites that hold their percentages pre and posr flop,caus carbon isnt one of them for sure..

PokerOwned Moderator
    Ya, unless you are playing high stakes, I don't see a reason to deposit. Especially with everything that's going on in the online poker industry nowadays. I like the accomplishment of grinding nothing into something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog66 View Post
    HMMMM, lets see who knows what about on line poker,

POKERSTARS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP POKER BLOGGERS

sprocket66 is me of course

Main Event
    Place Name Prize
    1 BelaLany SCOOP Tickets to Value of $3,150
    2 hanktankus SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    3 kalamis SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    4 sprocket66 SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    5 lostsoul311 SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    6 cardinal23 SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    7 metsapull SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    8 ErickRiveraD SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    9 luvrhino SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100

Then go to sharkscope.com and look up 'Sprocketdog" under CAKE POKER yes. listed as SHARK

I know what im talking about with MERGE. cause I have done it right at REAL sites
    You're nothing but a joke dude. Who cares how much you won in entries into PokerStars tournaments because you typed until your fingers bled in blogs? How much money did you win? If you're such a pro and bigtime internet poker player how come you bother with a freerollers forum? Nothing you say makes any sense to anyone who knows poker or internet poker. WBCOOP? Who cares? Show us your big bankroll and winnings dude. And, please prove you are the sprocketdog on Cake Poker. You can't do it, and I don't believe it is you, although I haven't bothered to even look up the name to see if sprocketdog is a winner or not. It doesn't matter. Your comments prove your ignorance and stupidity. People steal winning poker players names by the dozens every day and then register some version of their name on other sites. Blogging means nothing. Have you ever qualified for a WCOOP tournament or won a dime on your merit? Have you ever withdrawn a penny from any site? You're just another ego stroking "wannabe" with no rep and no cred. Go peddle you stupid ideas somewhere else. Anyone who knows anything knows that your comments are ignorant. Cake network doesn't even have half the players that MERGE does. You're just another whinner who uses the problems of FTP and PStars to try to stroke your own ego. You're a nothing dude. Check your ego at the felt and STFU!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast