Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think carbon is full of bots and bad beats worst hand always wins

PokerOwned God
    "Only fools deposit at Carbon" That'a a really broad blanket statement. What is right for you or me is not necessarily right for others. There are literally thousands of players out there who would be bored to death playing in a freeroll where 1st place money is less than 10 bucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog66 View Post
    Dont be a sucker. Look at the hands we see, and use your head!!!!!!!!

There is enough free money right here, to get any 1/2 decent player started with a bankroll, If you havent won ANY $ here in a 8-10 games you are going to lose your money anyway.

Only fools deposit at Carbon,

Again,There is enough freemoney right here to get any 1/2 decent player started with a bankroll Only fools deposit at Carbon

Oh and no I have not deposited myself either

And Im sure plenty will say I'm no Good, and look at my free money !
    And with all your "free money" how much do you have left? How do you plan, if you might be lucky or good enough to actually win a few hundred dollars, to ever pocket that money? You can't get a dime of money mailed to you without making deposit and completing the verification process. So, you "free money" is just play money. I'm not sure why you would even bother playing at all with your point of view. IDIOT!!

Banned
    Dont be a sucker. Look at the hands we see, and use your head!!!!!!!!

There is enough free money right here, to get any 1/2 decent player started with a bankroll, If you havent won ANY $ here in a 8-10 games you are going to lose your money anyway.

Only fools deposit at Carbon,

Again,There is enough freemoney right here to get any 1/2 decent player started with a bankroll Only fools deposit at Carbon

Oh and no I have not deposited myself either

And Im sure plenty will say I'm no Good, and look at my free money !
    By the way, Carbon is just one of over 20 poker sites who use the MERGE network. So, basically you're also saying that anyone who deposits any money on any MERGE poker site is a sucker. The real suckers are you and others like you who think it's all rigged, there are too many bad players, and the thousands of people who make money on MERGE and other internet poker sites are either lying or bots. If you truly believe what you say I can't imagine why you would spend 5 minutes of your life playing online poker. You clearly think it's a waste of time and somehow justify your poor play by calling other people who don't think as you do, suckers. Good topic to create controversy, but your comments show your level of ignorance and stupidity.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    HMMMM, lets see who knows what about on line poker,

POKERSTARS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP POKER BLOGGERS

sprocket66 is me of course

Main Event
    Place Name Prize
    1 BelaLany SCOOP Tickets to Value of $3,150
    2 hanktankus SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    3 kalamis SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    4 sprocket66 SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    5 lostsoul311 SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    6 cardinal23 SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    7 metsapull SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    8 ErickRiveraD SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100
    9 luvrhino SCOOP Tickets to Value of $2,100

Then go to sharkscope.com and look up 'Sprocketdog" under CAKE POKER yes. listed as SHARK

I know what im talking about with MERGE. cause I have done it right at REAL sites
    Last edited by sprocketdog; 08-05-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    BY the way here is the link if you want to see replay of final table
    POKERSTARS WBCOOP Main Event

World Blogger Championship of Online Poker 2010 - WBCOOP

BY the way here is the link if you want to see replay of final table
    POKERSTARS WBCOOP Main Event

World Blogger Championship of Online Poker 2010 - WBCOOP
    Nice run!!
    I do agree to some extent on what you are saying, when I came to Carbon I was taken back on how the players play there. Totally different from Stars. There was a comment earlier about players being successful no matter what site you go have to adjust their game. I feel now I have adjusted mine to how Carbon players play not the cards but players!!

Now as for building a roll I did not know you have to deposit in order to withdraw money in our account. Very interesting.

If it was up to me I still would be playing at POKERSTARS but it's not so I have made Carbon my new home.

Good luck out there on the virtual felt!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

How much you talking about when you say don't deposit,,,,, There have been several sites that I had to make a small deposit to withdraw,,,,including FullTilt, Bodog etc. I usually cash out for a $1,000 to $1,200 a year playing freerolls and micro stakes....Not much to most people, but I'm on Social Security and in comes out to be 10 percent of my income per year.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I deposited one time on Carbon, but my favourite is iPoker network.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    for freerollers youdont have to deposit just account verify. i know i just cashed out and i never deposited

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast