Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

warning to all DoN players on bcp/acr

thought a few of you who do play the DoNs would like to know this lil bit of knowledge that was just passed on to me. i just posted a hand history of a game i completed and this link was sent to me. be careful. this guy cannot collude alone so he has to have a partner in these games.

RiverBaptism (known cheat playing sngs) - Winning Poker Network -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

as youll see the player is named riverbaptism. if the community sends support emails over the issue maybe we can dispose of the cheat

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    shit..im going to have to dig through HH from this morning but think i may of played him this morning...if not i have before
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Master
    ive seen him in a ton of games

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    with bcp's lack of traffic im sure we all have...
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for the heads up- im going to check too to see if I have played with them

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the warning, not sure I have played him but I know to look for him now.

PokerOwned Master
    There will always be guys tryin to get an edge, as long as there is money and gambling there will be cheater counterfitters its the way of this shitty world

Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    There will always be guys tryin to get an edge, as long as there is money and gambling there will be cheater counterfitters its the way of this shitty world
    have to agree with this statement..........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very good post i have done some don's on bcp im 5-4 in thier games.. the lenght of the games, and the possible collusion cause this would be the damn game to do it , makes this a verrry low roi percentage game while still beatable remember your going to have to deal with assholes like this person

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What are DoN'S?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast