Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.98

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    Not to sound like a dick like crp, but he's somewhat right. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you suck. But it's all on how you play the hand, you may lose it today but in the long run you should be winning with hands like that.

For me personally I've lost the most with K9os according the hands I have tracked. I wouldn't say its because I've gotten unlucky, rather overplayed it and I'm pretty sure that's the case with your hand. Poker is a game of adjusting and changing your game
    This ^

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is always silly. Once you donk all in on any pockets you're likely to wind up losing.

Seasoned Veteran
    AKs is my unlucky hand. When i get it 9 times out of ten the flop comes 7,5,2 rainbow. I dont lose big pots with it but when i do hit something i can never get 3 streets of value without a flush. I find i have to top pair a lot when i have it as well. Pocket QQs in fact is one of my luckiest hands cant count how many times i have flopped top set with it and my opponent has a lower one. I i flop a set and my opponent has AQ and overplays it.

Experienced Member
    Money Won
    $351.10
    Originally Posted by lilturkgirl
    for me its QQ, ill rather honestely have JJ or TT over QQ because i have a extremely bad history with them.

just recently lost QQ agian i raised it preflop , and get called by 34 suited they flopped trip 3's .. i just for once would like to win with that hand, i never have any luck with it.

i nicked QQ the hand of death, cause i usually always just lose with it..
    HAHA turk, i,m starting to feel th at wat too. and u witnessed my knockout of that bo vada tourney near the en d with the dreaded queens too, when ran into ac

PokerOwned Veteran
    KK. cause i have a hard time folding the hand! and the ace always comes

I wouldn't call it unlucky so much, but Aces never end well for me if I play them with the intent of building a pot. If I get aces someone else gets KK or QQ and I'm relieved at first only to have them river a set and cause a vein in my head to burst.

But yeah, I wouldn't call it unlucky as much as an area I need to improve my play. I obviously get over confident and assume I have all hands beat so I get greedy and if I go all in I get 3 callers, one of which always out flops me. So not bad luck, but a weakness in my game.

Current B2B Champ
    72, beware

Current B2B Champ
    oh yea, and poker is rigged

Seasoned Veteran
    Hero: AsAc
    Villian: 7h10h
    Hero: raise x3bb+2bb, Villain calls
    flop
    4h6h8h
    Hero: raise x2bb, Villain goes all-in. Call.

fml.

jj is the worst starting hand in my opinion....it seems to only win about 20% of the time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast