Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im going to try to believe the best until time proves otherwise.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Preaching to the Choir. I have started over 15 threads in two years discussing the very same issues. It is monopoly money and anyone, I mean ANYONE!!!!from the United States who puts real money on these sites is an idiot. The closest thing to real money tournaments that Merge has each day are ours on Poker Owned. Because most of us who have played for the last several years love poker and try making it an invaluable way to stay sharp until our Government gets its head out of its ass.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I cashed out $1200 from Aced, $300 from Carbon, $200 from bcp, and $1100 from bovada all no problem and 3/4 were fairly fast (within 2-3 weeks).
    WOW nice job jason!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    As soon as you get flopped a aces over anything full house, I advise you to fold it. Because you are being baited for a bad beat. Anything that looks like it's your lucky day to get such a hand will cost you your chips. Almost every single time. I'm saying this from experience, so believe me. Some player that won't chat or acknowledge anything will get quads or a straight flush and bad beat you. .
    as soon as I read this.. I had to tune out.... cmon man bad beats r part of poker.. these things happen on every site, every day.. and in every LIVE poker room... every day

keep playin.. dont worry its not rigged against u. I thought the same thing until I really got my game down tight.

but there is rumor of carbon leaving merge.. so id be careful w money there...

best thing to do is.. with any site.. only keep on there the roll u need for ur games, and that u are ok with losing in another black Friday type scenario

PokerOwned Veteran
    but.. I play on poker host and intertops.. and both site have very fast cashouts.. never have any problems so dont be afraid.. theres lots of free money layin out there on the tables.. got get some!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    If your account is verfied on carbon you can cash out simply go to the cashout window click on express courier and it will be proceesed within 2 weeks

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just re-read the title of ur post "us players cant cashout"

yes we can... if u cant.. then get an affiliate, change sites

and crush

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well put NeilZelkin.... I fear our government likes it in our asses even more, and ain't gonna change.

PokerOwned Pro
    I have found that Bovada has recently stepped up their game in the payout area. The best way that I have found to cash out is the "check by courier" It used to be at least 2 weeks because the checks came from Singapore. Now I got it in 6 DAYS!!! They changed their banks and they use one in New York now. Was extremely surprised the last check I got.

PokerOwned Pro
    Do you have to be verified on carbon to do a western union cash out if you have deposited through western union on carbon before?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast