Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    the games are not rigged and there are numerous threads on 2+2 where people have cashed out...everything you think you know about this is false....cashouts do take longer than people would like but it is far from true that you cannot cashout if you live in the US
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Updates:
    This is false.
    Current Carbon Cashouts --> Check = 5-10 days currently.
    Ahhh, the ever-elusive voices of reason backed by facts. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by hypknautiqah View Post
    i cashed out 165 from merge. it took 10days to get after the withdrawl request and is currently sitting in the bank.

mo money less problems
    I know, Carbon cash-outs are going out so quickly; I am thinking about trying to FR up to $200 in a couple weeks. I may be back in the dreaded PO FR's soon.

I think you're just mad.... Maybe cause youre bad? .... =)
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Banned
    check the 2+2 foruns people are geting paid its just taking awhile.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    cashouts are going way quicker at carbon now too! they must have gotten a new banker LOL just requested a withdrawal on Friday, processed today! should have a check by monday next week, hopefully sooner!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya man if it was impossible for anyone living in the united states to actually cash out their funds online then most of these poker sites would be losing quite a bit more of there player base. Not being able to cash out due to living inside the USA is strictly false. And also i dont even want to try and tackle your other accusation about the sites being all rigged. Its simply not true, these poker networks have 0 reason to do this and wouldnt benefit one bit from doing this. If you truly think that it is rigged deep down inside your soul and you still are playing online that shows that you are the idiot here. looooooooooolz

I cashed out $1200 from Aced, $300 from Carbon, $200 from bcp, and $1100 from bovada all no problem and 3/4 were fairly fast (within 2-3 weeks).

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ok then... sounds like many of you have had success cashing out at Carbon..... I'm going to attempt a cash out today... I'll let you know if I wind up screwed or happy.... Ultimate Bet owes me and blocked me two years ago when I tried to cash out there.... I haven't tried at Carbon, but do have a decent balance there.... my friend that had bad luck with them had disouraged me so... I do witness some ridiulous bad beats in the higher stake tourneys... maybe just random... Idk....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I cashed out $1200 from Aced, $300 from Carbon, $200 from bcp, and $1100 from bovada all no problem and 3/4 were fairly fast (within 2-3 weeks).
    Which one wasn't ?

PokerOwned God
    My understanding is that cash outs are possible. However, they do take quite a while, and on top of that, carbon requires you to prove who you are before they allow you to cash out. As far as being baited, it can feel that way, but I doubt it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast