Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    So how many times have u been in a tourney n u get that one player that says they just wanna leave n keeps shoving a ridiculous amount of blinds, who knows, maybe even uve done this before.

Well im here to let u know how to do this w/o ruining the game for everyone else.

What u do is shove all but one chip n tell someone who has u outstacked shove over u. U then fold, n OUILA, ur stack is all but gone. In retrospect, if u r that big of a stack, raise to all but one less of what someone behind u has, when they shove for the extra chip, once again, just fold n ur stack is on its way of being depleted.
    well this would work if it werent for them just being on tilt 99% of times and saying that to cover there lame play or when they have AA. If you gotta go you just go and afk it.

Seasoned Veteran
    I've never heard of that method before, but i'll giver a shot this game if the occasion rises.... cheers

I will go allin in the freerolls to try and get a large stake so I can sit out for a while and return later

he

hty

I'm agreeing with sitting out. If you cannot finish the tourney for whatever reason, don't mess it up for other people, just sit out. Seconded.

Banned
    yes def sit out its not courtesy to do otherwise pleaseeeeee sitout for the all of us

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345