Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62925.99

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar

To Turbo, or not to Turbo S&G's ?

What do you guys think about Turbo sit and go Tournaments? Should i consider playing these, or just stick to the 10 and 12 minute blinds? Thanks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The general consensus on this topic (And it's been covered extensively by people that play them for a living) is that your going to get a greater return on your investment playing regular speed sit n go's. The return on your investment is definitely going to be smaller on turbo sng's....I seen a figure somewhere that said expect a 4 % drop in your returns if you play turbo but I'm sure it can vary....However, Turbo's do balance out if you are multi-tabling because they are over much faster. Assuming you play them both at the exact same level of skill....your going to have a higher hourly rate on the turbo's because they are faster. It's all a matter of preference. If you can multi table Turbo's successfully I think you can make money faster this way

PokerOwned God
    i like the turbos in the one table games but in a tourney i think you did the time to get more acculated

I like the fast style of play....sitting back and watching every1 fold is boring....but when u get into the hyper turbos n shit like that its nothing more than a donk fest!!! as so are the others but hyper is po's lil brother

PokerOwned Veteran
    Personally I like the turbo speed of play, but it does affect my hand selection, so playing regular allows you to focus more on your choices instead of rushing through them.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Yeah i think ill stick with slow blinds for now lol. Thanks guys. On that note where can I play the best slow blind games? Thanks.

when playin sng's. I don't mind playin turbo's. it doesn't seem to change where i'm catching or not.

I play both just depends on what im in the mood to play.

The more turbo a tournament becomes, the less skill it takes to win it. However, turbos allow you to play more, faster at the expense of skill. Some people fare better in one environment than the other; either option is fine really.

PokerOwned Pro
    Anymore its which one is filling up now so it doesn't matter really

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast