Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    i could definitely start using some of these BRM ideas, probably just degen and do my own thing tho! GL out there!

PokerOwned God
    good brm is a great thing to have, still working on mine, much better than i use to be..online is a beast sometimes you need to be discipline enough to shut it down for the day if you lost say 15-20% of your roll, do some freerolls as well to maintain your roll..gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for tips guys. I will try to build my bankroll.

PokerOwned Veteran
    building your roll is the way you do it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    Here's a good rule of thumb: 2% For MTT, and MTT SNG. 5% for Cash and 1 Table SNG. (MTT=Multi-table tourney) (SNG=Sit and Go)
    This is right. And once you build your bankroll up, its prolly best to change to 1% MTT. Kinda depends on size of mtt as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Being patient is key, BRM will be huge once your on your way.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    How do you guys figure in rebuys and add ons? Do you just assume that you will use them all and add that to the entry fee of the tournament when determining if your BR can take it?

MAnaging bankroll is real important. Just figuring out what to play and not play is the hard thing to do.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by panicked View Post
    How do you guys figure in rebuys and add ons? Do you just assume that you will use them all and add that to the entry fee of the tournament when determining if your BR can take it?
    Add that in. Prolly buyin x 5. But it depends how much you want. If you're just gonna do 1 addon and rebuy, its x 3. So a $1.10 is really a $3.10. So according to the 2% rule, you need a bankroll of $150 to play a $1R/A assuming you use 1 rebuy and addon.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    MAnaging bankroll is real important. Just figuring out what to play and not play is the hard thing to do.
    for me its opposite to this i know how to play except get carried away sometimes but with bankroll management i always get carried away like donk and take more risks than i shud but not anymore i have decided it!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast