Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I use a careful BRM: 1% of my BR for MTTs, 2% for single table SNGs, 25 full buy ins for cash games

Experienced Member
    Necessary for a bankroll each game type:

• 2 players HU and any number of players double up SNGs - 150 big

• 6 player SNG - 100 big

• 10 players SNG - 50 big

• Up to 1000 MTT-50 big players

• MTT over 1000 players - 100 big

• MTT over 2500 players and any re-buy tournament big -150

• MTT than 100 players - 75 big

Experienced Member
    Bankroll manger it shows ..

? When you play at a limit.

? What bankroll should take a step back, for there to prepare for a new ascent.

In this lesson compliance is essential for a player to become a winner. Without proper bankroll management and the best poker players can go bankrupt.

But what is essential to bankroll managment? Simply approach is based on bankroll size to determine what limits you should play after a series of losses that will not be completely threatened by bankruptcy. If the stakes are too high compared to bankroll even one wrong hands can lead to zero and we pay again. The reason why a word to follow bankroll management is nothing but a variant. Version is variation between gains and losses, so we once down once up. However you should be able to survive periods when the game goes wrong.
    Every time you enter the game to play we maximize the opportunity for profits and minimize the disadvantages resulting from the loss.

i find being a good poker player helps but uno could be wrong...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    get a degree in economics that helps lol

haha @tommy62278 that's funny sht,gl with that one mate.

www.legitgptsites.com

Ok thanks.
    should i use a lock in steak for brm. mean If i when 20$ and play other games but dont go below an percent of my winning. have left is 15$ then go back in free roll until i raise the steaks more

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    I use a careful BRM: 1% of my BR for MTTs, 2% for single table SNGs, 25 full buy ins for cash games
    I'm not quite that strict, but I know others who practice this and are quite successful.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman0311 View Post
    Ok thanks.
    should i use a lock in steak for brm. mean If i when 20$ and play other games but dont go below an percent of my winning. have left is 15$ then go back in free roll until i raise the steaks more
    yes friend u shud definitely do this or else u wud feel tempted to play more n more and realise ur bankroll down to $ 5 or maby evn zero. U shud try ur best to play within $ 15 to $ 20 but can push it to $ 10 maybe u make profits and go back above $ 20 if not then no problem will take a lot of time to get back to $ 20 but be patient once u back there u can again start playing $ 1 sngs or mtts avoid the rebuy ones tho u shud play those at a later stage once u got enuff balance..

Seasoned Veteran
    I usually dont play in a game with a buy in more than 10 % of my bankroll. The times i dont follow that rule, i lose a lot, sometimes even all

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast