Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

PokerOwned Veteran

Looking for Stakes to any freezeout tournament!!

Hey everyone decided to make this thread instead of asking certain people to stake me, as stated above I do well in freezeout deepstack and freezeout turbos on merge. I am not interested currently in rebuy/addon tournaments as I do not do as well in those. I also tend to do well in PLO games and Horse which I am also looking for stakes in.

Just so you don't have to take my word for it a little back round info on me I started playing poker 3 years ago this is my first online poker account never played pre black Friday or pre a few months ago online for that matter. Here is a good site to look at my stats with
    racksonrackss.

I am looking to start at the 1.10 buy in freezeouts to prove myself to the stakers as for the splits I expect around 40-50% of the winnings for a non turbo and 35-45% for a turbo depending on several factors of the tournaments number of players etc. Thanks if anyone has any follow up questions let me know.

Survey Master
    gl with this. hope you make yourself and someone else some money

PokerOwned God
    gl dude in your staking..may the force be with you

PokerOwned God
    Not interested, but I do wish you luck. I hope you are able to make other people some money.