Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

tourney aggression, where to start in tourney?

Just want to see some other players thoughts and personal opinion and what they do in tourneys and where and when they start being aggressive. I can make it deep in a tourney but a lot of the time I find myself folding in tight spots to the aggressor and chips start to dwindle. should I become more loose and call with second pairs with X, Obviously it is different when you are playing but just want to hear experience and thoughts on it. Thanks guys.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    from the star tigh agresive wen you have bet big , in midler ange of mmt is litle loser steal moreend call on 2 pair if you new that player is beting all the time

PokerOwned Veteran
    Assuming the stacks are deep enough for some maneuvering, I would recommend re-popping a raise with 2nd pair in position, on occasion. Instead of just calling and maybe risking even more through the next couple of betting rounds, find out where you are in the hand then, and quite possibly take it down then.
    I also recommend punishing those players who limp every single hand with liberal aggression from late positions.

during bubble time is a good time to steal some blinds but not with an allin push cause if u get called ur most likely beat..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Good question and already some nice answers. I often also have the same problem.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    when the antes kick in during the middle stages of the tournament its worth wild to steal blinds, and open up a little for me.. before than its kinda useless for me.

Im starting to be agresive when blinds comes to 50/100

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    Once you start getting below 30bbs and still a long ways to go, you should get more aggressive. Make more raises, 3 bets preflop. You dont want to get short and just try to pick up big hands or win flips aipf.

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm usually aggressive though out, with the mentallity go big or go home. That said, I usually go home lol.

depends, but generaelly the rule is s start to steal more blinds and pots once antes start

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast