Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Banned

Problem with sharing password :( !

It`s a big problem with sharing freeroll`s passwords between players on faceboook... Someone must do something to stop it it.. Many people who play in pokerowned freeroll`s doesn`t have accounts on site but in spite of this fact, thei know the pass... In my opinion administrators can stop this sharing making a unique pass (1 password for one player) and people will doesn`t have acces in freerolls if they have not a site account. What doyou think???

i dunno if thats possible.... dont actually think PS supports a 1 password per player system, they dont have a coupon system neither, thats why passwords leaking has always been a problem for the PO games .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Until all sites go to a password-free system where names are added individually, they'll always be this risk.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I get the pw legally and still cant play the freaking tourny

PokerOwned Demi-God
    how cant u play in the tourneys if ya got the password legally? jw

I play for fun, not for victory. Password buy honestly like all but lags behind have to cheat sometimes. I even know the password before everyone else, do not share with him

PokerOwned Master
    lol i play for the prizes not for fun.even pc games like world of tanks and call of duty 4 i play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei196RO View Post
    It`s a big problem with sharing freeroll`s passwords between players on faceboook... Someone must do something to stop it it.. Many people who play in pokerowned freeroll`s doesn`t have accounts on site but in spite of this fact, thei know the pass... In my opinion administrators can stop this sharing making a unique pass (1 password for one player) and people will doesn`t have acces in freerolls if they have not a site account. What doyou think???
    the early game is 1 point and password meant to be leaked/shared

PokerOwned Pro
    This is really happening? Wow gotta figure out some way to stop it

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    the early game is 1 point and password meant to be leaked/shared

Nice 1 point how many are usually in that one?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden