Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks Everyone...Almost didn't make it, had a few struggles in the first couple levels at my table (donkeys from hell) and then when they broke my table up to go down to 2 tables I was one of the shorter stacks (around 10-15k) and ended up being chip leader when we went to Final table
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It was a crazy first three levels I would say...After the break when the antes started kicking in I started picking up a few chips and then when we broke to go to two tables I was only around 10-15kish so one of the smaller stacks at the time..Ended up winning a huge hand within the first cycle at this new table off of the chip leader which gave me a decent stack to work with
    Orange chips - 5k
    Yellow chips - 1k
    Purple chips - 500
    Black chips - 100

IMAG0371-1-1-1.jpg

About three hands later took someone out.

IMAG0372-1-1-1.jpg

About 1-2 cycles later 4-bet this guy preflop and then took down the pot on the flop to leave this other guy severely short stack

IMAG0373-1.jpg

This is when we got down to 11 handed

IMAG0374-1.jpg

And this is when we re-drew for seat cards at the Final Table, And I was now chip leader

IMAG0375-1.jpg
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    PLayed in the weekly Friday tournament again tonight and cashed for $1,280 overall had 2 LLBs in it that I won as well so...Went on huge cooler on FT but ended up comin back ..got like AK vs AA, AJ vs AQ, etc....I did hit quad 4s against kings full to bring us to final two tables

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Awesome dude!!!! Way to go!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456