Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Question Tournament Registration

Passwords are released 2-3 mins b4 starts right??
    i think all tournys should have 1 minute late registration.

i seen some tourn here have like 10 min late reg, but some dont have late reg at all, why is that????

i was supposed to play in the 5:30pm blackchip P.O.freeroll... the timer ticked all way down.. password didnt show up. so i closed google chrome, cleared all history cache everything and restarted it(had cleared all that before signing into P.O as i always do),, finally showed then i clicked reg and was typing in password and damn tourn started and i wasnt able to get in it.. lol i was literally clicking register when it started..

i think all tourn should have atleast 1 minute late reg just because of things like this!!

i see how some have 10 min late reg but others dont have any late reg, why is that???

anyways GoodLuck every1 have good one!

because passwords get shared thats why, 2-3 mins is PLENTY of time to register using a password

the tourneys with 10 mins late reg are coupon based and thus no chance for sneaks getting in...late reg on passworded tourneys will NEVER happen...EVER
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    because passwords get shared thats why, 2-3 mins is PLENTY of time to register using a password

the tourneys with 10 mins late reg are coupon based and thus no chance for sneaks getting in...late reg on passworded tourneys will NEVER happen...EVER
    Another pleasant helpful comment from the hater of the year azreal, man how can 1 man have so much hate inside him

PokerOwned Pro
    Azreal makes a point. I was a victim of the no late registration but if it prevents people who don't belong in the tourney its worth it. Just gotta make sure you're ready those two-three minutes before

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah, might as well just make all of them ticket registrations then !
    that way can just hit reg, and b in it!
    this is 2 freerolls im out of points for today lol this thing just happened with bovada one,, its cool tho, this is still the best poker forum for freerolls...

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol right as i hit post, i had bovdada refund,, so thanks for refunding the bovada one guys

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGame View Post
    yeah, might as well just make all of them ticket registrations then !
    that way can just hit reg, and b in it!
    this is 2 freerolls im out of points for today lol this thing just happened with bovada one,, its cool tho, this is still the best poker forum for freerolls...
    if it was possible zab would have done it, the very reason that zab hasnt made them all coupons is because he cant...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    I understand why the PW are given out so close to entry time. I don't blame you at all cause player without points can get in if the PW is shared.

PokerOwned God
    Azreal is right. I think there's a whole facebook page devoted to sharing the password. A late registration would just let more sneaks get in. Be prepared to get your password and don't sit around and wait.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    there are scammers everywhere, even with quick registration, sometimes they manage to get it for free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast