Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Parlay Champion

Need advice on best way to attack hyper turbo games.

From yall experience, what would your guys strategy be in hyper turbo sng? Im new to this style of poker and am not very good at it. Let me hear what pointers PO members got.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    get a hand n let it fly

B1B champ
    never call anything. just go allin or fold

Parlay Champion
    bump
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

B1B champ
    bump? i already gave you the best advice lol. for real

Strategy there is none u haven't enough chips or time to conduct any sort of strategy its quick in its pure gambling that's it so if u feel lucky batter in lol

the best tips i can give for Hyper Turbos is

#1 KNOW your HYPER TURBO: not all are the same, so factors like ENTRIES, POOL PRIZE, BLINDS STURCTURE, ITM PAYOUT(how many get paid %) etc. and THEN DETERMINE HOW TO PLAY THE HYPER TURBOS.
    #2 like any other types tournaments, you wanna see as many hands as possible. Since this is a fast blind structure your HAND RANGE is KEY.
    #3 ADJUST TACTICS ON-THE-FLY, one minute you might be TIGHT-PASSIVE (huge stack) and then you need to be LOOSE-AGGRESSIVE (short stack)
    #4 LOOK AT OTHER PLAYERS STACKS ON YOUR TABLE. Other players might be blinded out and you might fall ITM without doin anything (kinda like playing Bubble Tactics)
    #5 USE YOUR OWN STRATEGIES, read forums, books, Videos, talk to friends, learn learn learn "The only time you stop learning is when your in your grave" lol

good luck

Experienced Member
    I,m sure the best way to be successive in hyper-turbo tournaments if just to wait for good hands. I mean lots if people will go all in with nothing - so be clever on the tables and you can earn their chips - they will go all in with garbage hands - if you think that your hand is good enough you can call and then you will have a chance. Ofcourse if you will wait for good hands all the time in hyper-turbo tournament format you can loose your stack, so you can be more agressive some times with tight players to get chips.

Best advice, wait for the storm to pass the 1st few minutes so the crazy people are out. Then wait for a good hand and raise. Keep an eye on opponents if they play crazy. Shove n pray

You shoud also analyze all the conditions atound you before go allin (if you are suited, your position, number of players that called the allin, in case of you are deciding to call, your stack, etc.), to avoid bad beats.
    If im with a high poket pair, i dont think twice to go allin, buy if i have two high cards, like big slick for ex, i study all the conditions around me, before make a decision.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast