Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well, once u said the raiser player was agressive i would had probably called, since agressive players use to be very lil racional and raise with nothing or crab like 6/3 not suited, u see, i really dont care to get sucked out by any of this agressive donks, most of times i call them just to show im not afraid at all of them........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    yougotmerged77 posted Small Blind 250
    PLAYP0K3R4F00D posted Big Blind 500
    You Were Dealt (7c,9d)
    jgm420 folds
    madjek64 folds
    shufle500002 calls 500
    OMGitsPooffyFooffy calls 500
    yougotmerged77 calls 500
    PLAYP0K3R4F00D checks
    Dealing Flop (7s,Jh,9s)
    yougotmerged77 checks
    PLAYP0K3R4F00D bets 500
    shufle500002 raised to 2500
    OMGitsPooffyFooffy folds
    yougotmerged77 folds
    PLAYP0K3R4F00D folds
    Uncalled bet of 2000 returned to shufle500002
    shufle500002 wins 3150 from pot
    yougotmerged77> 79.. Tough fold.
    shufle500002 rabbits (X, X)
    Community cards: (7s,Jh,9s,X,X)

Okay, so the hand starts with 2 limpers and gives me about 7 to 1 to make a call with 7 9 from the small blind. I am first to act after flopping 2 pair and I opt to check. PLAY fires a minimum bet of 500, which is raised by an aggressive player who is average at best to 2,500. BB folds and the action is on me with a 7,500 chip stack, or 15 big blinds. Pretty much an all in or fold decision as 2,500 would be 1/3 of my stack. I decide my best play is to fold because I could be behind or I could be in a race with something like J8, J 10, maybe even J8 or J 10 of spades.

Tell me what you would do and why...

I will reveal what he had when I get a few responses.
    Obviously you could be up against random 1 pair+ straight draw combo's..... as well as combo straight and flush draws. Worst case scenario is he flopped it.... but you have a 4 outer with 45 unknown cards 2xs. That s 20 percent redraw at worst. If you had a stack over 40bbs it would be a real decision....or if you were playing against a total nit in a high BI MTT. Dude sounds like you got cooler-ed.... and while it is good that you are cognoscente of the fact that his range in this spot plays like a flip vs your two pair, 15bbs is an absolute call. I say plays like a flip weighing in possible sets and flopped straights. Micro donks wake up enough of the time there with a rag J that a jam there is very profitable long term. Additionally flush draws are like 30 percent vs your two pair with redraw. I think you have to weight villains entire range with all of the aforementioned possibilities+ possible air maybe like 5% of the time. With pot odds its a double fist pump jam and pray. Feel free to hit me up with some poker strat.... I will be getting my apartment WiFi connected tomorrow and will be grinding tirelessly to scrape together a PM3 bankroll. See you around peeps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12