Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon rewards gamblers that play below margin hands, it helps push chips around, make games end faster,
    and gives false sense of talent, so they go lose it anyways.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I mean dont stay here if u dont like it here quit bitching when u are still here it makes u look really intelligent!(and by the way that was a smartass remark about your intelligence)
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    I see the "its rigged" kool aid is extra strong today ...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wah wah wah I Lost carbon must be rigged poor poor baby's lol

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Isn't it funny that players on here with less than $100 in winnings on Carbon PO freerolls are the ones giving advice and defending Carbon?
    I mean my ex wife complain less than alot of these players on here i mean cmon nobody wants to here complaining all the time everyday about the same dumb sht !
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Finally someone with some common sense. It becomes clear that playing on Carbon rarely has anything to do with Math, Poker Theory, Statistics, or anything else you would like to think. It appears it is often governed by "favored" (good word BTW because it's not every time or every hand) players realizing they are favored and then laying it on heavy to get the most benefit from it. So if you are "winning" donk your ass off and maybe win the B2B too!
    You know this and you still play and still complain. WTF! You will never win being so upset.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    I mean my ex wife complain less than alot of these players on here i mean cmon nobody wants to here complaining all the time everyday about the same dumb sht !
    have u met fluffy pupy lol

Because it puts you on tilt? LOL. Sorry to depress you Josh. BTW, I didn't start this thread people.
    oh ok u didnt start but if i played more on here i would have more than a 100 dollars i just didnt like that comment u made about my money and u have more because u been on here over ayr ive been on here maybe 4 months i mean cmon

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpiglet View Post
    have u met fluffy pupy lol
    yes i met fluffy lmao what a mess but hes still a good guy

Comment wasn't directed at you personally Josh. I'm not bragging either.
    This aint directed at u AA but this is directed at the ppl who want to complain listen to this ! Godsmack - Cryin' Like A Bitch!! - YouTube

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234