Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyandy View Post
    wow... bad beats happen alll the time.. also in real life!!!!!! i have had bad beats on all sites..... and yes it sucks.... but i have also had them in real life that's why it's called gambling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I totally agree, anything can happen in the world of poker. I suggest if you don't play live, then watch poker on TV and you will see crazy hands like ev1 complains about on-line.

PokerOwned Master
    why was is bad?? i won . argue with that. get ur game up . u lost cause i beat you .

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Sick of hearing people defend these jerks. Bet you don't feel so much like defending them when some assclown goes all-in with J2 off and hits a fkn str8 to knock down your KQ and knock you out of a tournament.
    You act like u have never ever done this to someone! BS
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Merge don't care about you. You all act like your life depends on a PO Freeroll! {Now that's a scary thought}.

I bet that You all Donk more then you get Donked. {not talking about those times huh}.

And anyone who has ever played in a PO FR knows Jerseytime plays by odds. {you don't pay attention either}.

quit bitchin about beats beats, nobody wants to hear them its annoying, they happen to everone get over it.

OH, here we go. I have never donked someone with J-2 off pre-flop. Never. Not even when I'm running hot and got a smaller stack 1 on 1. Watch who you accuse of being a donk. If I go all-in on you, I got a good fkn reason. J-2 off isn't a good reason.
    Desperate ppl do desperate things stay away from them.

yea 90% of the players donk off there chips then bitch...lol

OH, here we go. I have never donked someone with J-2 off pre-flop. Never. Not even when I'm running hot and got a smaller stack 1 on 1. Watch who you accuse of being a donk. If I go all-in on you, I got a good fkn reason. J-2 off isn't a good reason.
    Maybe not card for card exactly. {smartazz} but something like it. I call BIG BS

Quote Originally Posted by mman97 View Post
    the hand history's still there if anyone is dumb enough to want to fight for merge's integrity lol
    exactly...poker is supposed to be based on mathematical and statistcal odds.....but if youre favored pre ,post flop,and even turn ,you should not be losing hands on a continuous basis. It mathematically does not make sense. Merge is really messed up. Also of note, you need to track the number of times Aces and Kings make the board when You play. That too does not make sense . Its absolutely ridiculous how many hands hold a Ace or a King on the flop.....

i rest my case !!!!!!!!!!!!!donk hr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast