Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tips for turning a small bankroll in to a profitable one

Hey guys,

I am wondering if you could all give me some tips on turning a small bankroll in to a profitable bankroll? $50.00 is what I mean by small. Should I go cash game, routine, sitNgo? In real life I tend to place very well in tournies but I know that the online world is a different story. Has anyone else here ever turned a small bankroll in to a decent sized profit?

i have i like the $1 satty for $11 and $33 coupons, i play alot of the $1 tourneys too i avoid cash tables myself. best of luck to ya
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Master
    i would say micro stakes cash is the best way, start from 2nl then move up to 5nl when you have at least 25 buyins. cash games have a lot less variance than tourneys. check out xflixx on youtube, he's doin a challange turning $80 into $8000 starting from 2nl.

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    Just play the smallest games out there. If you like playing sngs and tournaments, play up to $1. And for cash, play the lowest game.

LLB King
    the 50c on demand MTTs are a great way to make almost guaranteed profit over time.

PokerOwned Pro
    Definitely play small and stick to a strict BR management. Don't go on tilt and start playing outside of your roll, its the quickest way to blow your roll. To be profitable you have to stick to the games you feel comfortable playing.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i say small cash games and small sit and gos. gotta start somewhere. even the double up sit and gos are good way to b uild it up

PokerOwned Veteran
    i suggest you learn plo8 as it is a very soft game, both in SNG/mtt format and cash games

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    well ty guys alot of good information,br mang is what i need to learn better an the cards i go with an let drag me down
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    just stick it all in a .5 1 nl game and lose with AA, thats what id do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast