Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62940.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Thoughts on .02-.04 plo cash

I am trying to better my PLO strategy any thoughts or ideas would be helpful I will post hands when I have them....

PokerOwned God
    Be happy to help. First advice - do not play too many hands, that is the down fall of most players.

PokerOwned Veteran
    what is a good percentage range???

My advice for low limit okaha is to not play hands that are drawind to the second nuts. Playable hands are suited Aces and hands that have 2 pair + wap draw potential. Ie. Kqj10 kkj10, qqA10.... You get the idea. Broadway cards with suits are optimal. Multi way pots will almost allways happen so you have to play tight aggressive. Also play your button and position aggressively. If you can read hands and situation well in omaha you should be esp good at it in plo as people bluff alot less at low limits and play pretty straight up. That is not to say that Hu people wont bluff, but their bets will be more polarized as being made nut or second nut hands or missed draws. Again thats why position is so important. Hu you need to be able as in all poker varients to be able to extract max value. In the low limits dont be afraid to bet a hand that isnt the nuts Hu if you think an opponent is likely to call super loose. Havinh said that if you get repopped its almost allways a fold, because I mentioned before players dont normally play super aggressive and usually are prone to bluff when checked to.... Not when bet into. Play solidly and I think you can definately win 5bbs per 100 even if you arent great. With that having been said, you will need to volume it up with 3_4 tables. Gl man. Sorry about all the typos I am on my android.

I find I run into a lot of variance when I play .2/.4 PLO on Carbon. And when it goes bad it goes fast!

PokerOwned God
    yea when i play i always feel like something happens bad with great hands

Survey Master
    i hate omaha although i just spent 2 hours in client playing it. im a huge donk n chase about anything which by the way is a horrible strategy

Seasoned Veteran
    play double suit and pairs on the flop, u dont catch get out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    play that a lot on carbon

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for all the advice...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast