Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Bovada is the best imo, there are some large tourneys which you can really make some serious cash

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah that's how all the sites are if you build it up then withdraw they take the rest fast so you have to deposit again

PokerOwned Master
    Carbon poker sucks but it allows U.S. Players so i play there

Quote Originally Posted by strodawg View Post
    I play bovada. I have learned of their quick payouts which "I LIKE," but When I win money I get on this escator that travels down. Its horrible! I won 2nd place in a 10,000 GTD tourny cashed out 1300 bam... The 263 I left I lost tourny after tourny for days. Then I won 7th place and 12 knockouts for 370 and within the next 24hrs I was all in on a 12,500 gtd and a 6,000 gtd. I fell out of the 12 and held strong for 4th in the 6 that paid 570. Guess what happened there I decided to go for a 130 sit and go and bubble pop when I was chip leader2x than everyone else. It was a 6 seated double up and I popped the bubble being chip leader ughhh, right??? well within the next 48hrs pretty much every other tourny I played was snap crackle pop. I would like another suggested site that is just as quick on payouts for us players , but hopefully see less BAD(HORRIBLE) beats that bovada gives small stacks. It seem almost impossible to take down a small stack or forced allin on bovada. I have seen a whole 6 seated table call a 250 all in and the small stack reaps out on a 4 card flush or straight. It's crazy!
    cash it out and play live... get rid of online algorithms that always claim "as closer to random you can get" .... =P

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Bovada and BPC/ACR are hands down the best. Cashouts are quick and easy. Merge blows...Cashouts usually take 6+ weeks and customer support is horrific.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ive been playing a lot of Bovada and BCP, every once in a wile I play 5 dimes

PokerOwned God
    i think bcp is the best in regards to being able to p2p and get instant money

Banned
    dont worry bovada is the numbert 1 site even with anoynomus plaers!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Bovada is terrible, worst site ive ever played on

Bovada is the definitely the softest site, 90% of them are sportsbetting super donks. If you can't profit at this site, poker is not for you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast