Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Utg raised which his stack almost same as yours, and two callers, you call, don't 3 bet call and see flop, if you were short stack you push, but as is with no read you're 30% to win right now at best, at least one if not two of those players have pp
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Pro
    I would say its a safe call with an AK, but I wouldn't be surprised to get shoved on if you 3bet in this situation. 4 people already called thr raise so I wouldn't doubt that at least one of them thinks their hand is gold.

2 betting out of position, is there any point where it is profatable to 3 bet out of position? If u are crazy and have balls of steel, then yes 3 bet out of position with medium holdings preflop. Sometimes 3 betting is better than flat calling. And usually 3 bettng is better than flating.

Being you have no read on the players and being you might be sweating having to start the action post flop as BB if you don't catch a pair, I would probably just call and wait to see the flop first. You can always add value post flop if you catch your hole cards.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just go All In!! I dont like to mess around!! lol

If you want to gamble and win the turny right then , then by all means 3bet call a shove.. but as we all know(i dont think most do) you cant win the turny til final 2. so going for the win before you make the final table is a gambler thought not a poker players thought..

Even with a good flop AK here is scary since you know one or two are set mining and big stack is fishing for a pot worth playing in.. Id flat and see what flops can either toss em pretty easily if you whiff or if ya hit ya can throw out a nice feeler bet.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    im 3betting here all day for value. you don't wanna have AKo and go up against 4 other players. if u get 4bet then just flat and see the flop, no reason to 5bet shove 65bbs.

btw, 2.5-3k is waaaaaay too big of a sizing. with all those players in the pot and ur hand not being suited i'd make it 3.5x-4x at the most

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12