Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is there any hack that really works in PS?

First of all, hello people! I'm new here but I started playing in PokerStars above 1 year ago.

You know, I have this question because every single tourney I play, I always see a player going all-in with a bad hand (like 2 5 or k 3) against pairs or high cards and winning, and they are not usually players that see all flops. They just go all-in when they win. =/

There is no such hack. Some will insist there is and link utube videos, but those are totally fake.

they count on luck and they hit it dude, just that simple......
    welcome to PO and gl.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    in the long run them players lose a lot more than they win them hands you just see examples of it of them winning

You haven't played enough tournys or your playing too many freerolls.If someone pays $5 to enter a tourny thats not going to happen.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    pure luck , u can question the randomness of the site but hack is goin far

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcaraujo View Post
    First of all, hello people! I'm new here but I started playing in PokerStars above 1 year ago.

You know, I have this question because every single tourney I play, I always see a player going all-in with a bad hand (like 2 5 or k 3) against pairs or high cards and winning, and they are not usually players that see all flops. They just go all-in when they win. =/
    Just a bingo player getting lucky is all. If everyone turned their cards over preflop and then let the cards be dealt, there is always a winning hand. Just so happens that sometimes a bingo player gets lucky and has that hand. Luck of the draw.

Zab
    I have a hack where I can see your hole cards
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I have a hack where I can see your hole cards
    reported
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Pro
    let colombians play in the fr or ill send a picture of this thread to ps lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast