Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Several years ago there used to be a couple sites claiming to sell software that let you see your opponents hole cards. They were priced at like several hundred dollars. But of course they disapeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Several years ago there used to be a couple sites claiming to sell software that let you see your opponents hole cards. They were priced at like several hundred dollars. But of course they disapeared.
    oh i remember that whole craze too. there were a few sites selling programs like this lol, and they did disappear now too. if it had worked they woilda sold tons of these LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    everyone just calm down.... I will put it out ther that I can see everyones hole cards when playing tourneys on carbon.... j/k. . . . only on sit n gos!. . .j/k. . . I'm pulling everyones leg!

PokerOwned Veteran
    for me its impossible to believe that someone can hack PokerStars..does hands are luck , mad guys that just wanna loose money ...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think this is the most ludicrous thread ever, I can't believe people are answering seriously :P.

Always people with conspiracy theories. So your logic would indicate that players who open shove with garbage and lose must not have access to the hack. Just because you see some crazy things happen doesn't make it the norm. Guys always argue that poker is rigged, but if you play long enough the luck all evens out.

its called... poker... bad players.. and cmon now....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123