Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Cool can we get some more small stakes games carbon, all day...

i am saying this as a player on this site for 4 months now, carbon need more smaller stakes game at all times and this will generate players, can they not see this as a way to bring in more players, including usa players..1.10 dazzler should go all day every 2 hrs at least..the six cents rebuy all day, as well the .30 cents and .60 cents game...just a thought, do anybody agree..

Sergeant
    I totally agree with you gametime74. I'm trying to build up my small BR and would play more of the smaller stakes games if they were available more often!

i don't have much money there so this would be so nice...but i don't think will happen

Mate, you can play tourney's on carbon for buyins starting at $0.11. I don't see why you are complaining...

Banned
    I hate the superturbo 11cent buyins. I wish they would run.30 and .60 cent tourneys all day.

PokerOwned God
    where are the .11 cents turbo games at..please help me find. i never played this type and its a super turbo, might be fun

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well, I would also like to see some more smal buy ins, which are not super turbo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The guarantees are bad in my opinion too. Most all the small stakes guaranteed tourneys are rebuy and add on. There are very few freezeouts below the $11 range.

PokerOwned God
    I don't think more smaller tourney would help the traffic issues much. They were not accepting new US accounts ... that's the traffic issue.

More small stake games is a good idea...especially cash games since it starts at .02/.04. most sites usually start stakes at .01/.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast