Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just joined the 2500 guarentee rebuy

it starts in 25 minutes..i am wanting to know your thoughts on rebuy games do you rebuy in these or do you play and if you lose just leave tble..i know if you have a good bank you might rebuy once or twice but at 3.30 rebuys that is a big chunk don't you think??i rebuy in like the micro rebuys the dimer or the quarter quirky..but when the rebuys are high i usually just leave if i lose..

On rebuys i will join right at the end of late reg.{depends how fast the blinds r} buyin, immediate rebuy, then break and you can addon all this in a matter of minuets. gotta have 3 times the buyin. works for me.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by LvegasL1 View Post
    On rebuys i will join right at the end of late reg.{depends how fast the blinds r} buyin, immediate rebuy, then break and you can addon all this in a matter of minuets. gotta have 3 times the buyin. works for me.
    yes that is exactly how i play the rebuys - rebuy right away and then do the add on and after first hour you should do well

this way you have a fat stack and one hour less you have to be there. I get bored real easy so this works for me when i can get in when there is action and i must pay attention. gl
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    gl too u guys
    hate rebuys wont get involved in them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good now just win it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

too bad some ppl kill me had pp queens flop come qcl/4 cl/5 hearts i push all in 5k or so player calls me with ace/ rag clubs hits a fkin club on river and bam out..didnt rebuy because it was so freakin sik had to leave..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhukleberry View Post
    too bad some ppl kill me had pp queens flop come qcl/4 cl/5 hearts i push all in 5k or so player calls me with ace/ rag clubs hits a fkin club on river and bam out..didnt rebuy because it was so freakin sik had to leave..
    its always ace rag they just dont know what they are doin and when they hit they think it was a good move

Master Sergeant
    usually yes i enter re-buys right before the break then re-buy then i a few min you have the break so then you can add-on...and in alot of these deepstack tournies your add-on is like 20000 or 30000

PokerOwned God
    I personally don't rebuy, doesn't seem like it's worth it, there are plenty of other tourneys to join.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast