Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

Bodog's new Client

Bodog just launched a "software update" this week. A total overhaul is more like it. Among the changes are anonymous MTTs and SnGs. Players are no longer identified by a screen name that never changed but by a random number assigned to each player for a particular tourney.

What do you guys think about this innovation?

What do you think about the visually unappealing graphics and clunky performance?

Tell me. I am interested to hear.

PokerOwned God
    I don't like the anonymity at all - if you play against one person a lot and get to know their tendencies that should be to your advantage.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I don't like the anonymity at all - if you play against one person a lot and get to know their tendencies that should be to your advantage.
    That's the point of the anonymity ... to eliminate that advantage... levels the playing field, so to speak.

I will say this, the anonymous factor has sure created a much looser playing atmosphere. People are firing away like it is 2005 on Party Poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    That sounds like a really desperate move by bodog
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

PokerOwned Master
    I dont know if you ask me really good poker players arent gonna make the jump their gonna stay where they can feed off the fish frnzy but thats just my opinion

PokerOwned Master
    but at the sametime they may want a new challenge so you never know

PokerOwned Demi-God
    havent played it yet but hope they solved the lag
    problem and sticking

After playing several tourneys all nite I noticed that the software runs like a shitty car with a shitty transmission. It is uneven and when there is an ALL-IN battle preflop the cards come firing out faster than a Jew running from a Dinner Check.

I am Jewish so I can joke. But seriously, the cards zip out in a speed that makes following impossible.

And just tighten up folks and wait for your hand. People are playing 33 like it was the nuts.

Is the table look the same? or did they change the software to make it look better?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast