Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

cash or tournaments

Im a tournament player but at times I get bored or there arent any good tournaments to play in my area. I try and work out again or go out with my friends, even catch a movie instead of playing cash. Im pretty good at cash, but when i play and triple up or more within an hour I just dont feel like getting up because i havent been playing that long. Thats why i like tournaments, I know i'll be there for a while and my hours are full. any opinions???

PokerOwned Pro
    I play tornements cash is fun live but don't play it online. don't know why just dont

I like playing tournaments and SNGs more then I play cash tables. I never have much luck at cash tables.

PokerOwned Pro
    You can try either online cash, where you can get up and move to a different table, or if playing live, most places have different tables, and you can ask to switch, though it would more than likely require going to a different staking level

PokerOwned Master
    i think i prefer sng's online because of all the grinders and sharks at online cash tables. gets boring playing with them.

PokerOwned Master
    Play what you enjoy, but what every cash game player would tell you is that, things only start to get interesting when you get deep stacked. There's supposed to be a lot deep thinking involved in deep stacked cash games, and many players would tell you it's tougher poker than tournaments (meh). You don't sound like you have been seriously playing tournaments for long so maybe you could still make the switch. I'm a tourney player myself but I do dabble in cash sometimes and it's a much faster way to make money.

Seasoned Veteran
    If I'm playing live I enjoy cash games. If I'm online then I definitely prefer tournaments.

PokerOwned Master
    i prefer also Sngs and tourneys, cash is a big grind, but i will try this soon to icrease my bankroll, hopefully it will go well

Seasoned Veteran
    I play sngs and tournaments but now i start playing cash because i think there coming more money

Seasoned Veteran
    I play multi sitng (45 -180players), sundays MTTs and sometimes hypers 6maxs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast