Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

..Best Hand Bust..

Don't you want to be called by the losing hand!!?? It's amazing how many times I see people get it in with the best hand and lose to a donkey call and get upset, when really your going to win those more than you lose them. And in reality you WANT that call everytime. Am I wrong?

you are missing the point as to why people are upset...its not that they/we/i dont want that call its the fact that we got sucked out when we were miles ahead...but way to waste 5 mins of my life having to point this simple fact out to u
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

how come best hand never win for me? i bust with the best hand everytime today.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownABC View Post
    Don't you want to be called by the losing hand!!?? It's amazing how many times I see people get it in with the best hand and lose to a donkey call and get upset, when really your going to win those more than you lose them. And in reality you WANT that call everytime. Am I wrong?
    no your not wrong!! but it still stings when some donk with 78off busts your KK!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    its the nature of the beast. Especially if you're playing freerolls. But if the blinds are big and I have A Q offsuit i dont want anyone to call because i know im going to get sucked out

Experienced Member mindermatter's Avatar
    well of course you have the best chance of winning with the best hand... but everythings possible after the flop, or its hard to narrow down ranges sometimes since there is so much limping then calling the raise. my opinion is play ur good hands the best you can... (lol)
    dont be like me and try to slowplay a set of kings, and have open ended broadway call u down and hit the river. makes u want to crawl into a hole sometimes.

I don't know about you guys, but I NEVER EVER EVER "want" a call for my entire stack unless my hand cannot be beat on any future street (nut flush, quads, whatever) -- I mean I HAVE to be called in key spots to chip up, but I don't WANT it. Doesn't mean I won't gamble when necessary, but yeah.

PokerOwned Veteran
    pairing aaces pre flop is the worst !

PokerOwned Veteran
    pairing aaces pre flop is the worst and getting beat onthe river!

PokerOwned God
    They get upset because they lost the hand to a bad call. However, ur right, those calls are more profitable in the long run.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast