Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rdhGOAT View Post
    Played in my first freeroll today on Lock and won $2 and then I lost all of it like 10 min later obviously I'm pretty upset by this hopefully I can regroup and work on my BR management anyways I'm really excited for the freeroll tmw and heres hoping I cash again good luck to everyone and yall better watch out for me bc im aiming for 1st lol
    grats buddy

Seasoned Veteran
    Gratz RD, freeroll moniez bro!

Seasoned Veteran
    Alright it's about time for an update -

Monday I went all in on AA ($4) and lost to yet another flopped set of Queens. After that I decided not to play the following day.

Today was pretty sweet though! I decided to sit down at whatever table was available (9 player .02/.04) and grind back my loss from Monday. This time at a stack size disadvantage. Everyone at the table had roughly $3-5 stack sizes I joined with $2. Slowly but surely I began the grind (tight of course). After about 6 really good all in moves I was up not only $4 dollars but $8!!! This truly is why I love poker. One can simply sit down at a table as a small stack and end up chip lead within a short period of time (15-30m).

So anyways finally I'm in the green about $2 which makes the bankroll total $14

The only problem with playing this way is once the table notices how aggressive you are they aren't likely to showdown or even see a flop with less than Suited/Connected/Ace High Paint. This is why I only sit at a table for 15min to half an hour tops otherwise every bet gets folded around. At which point it is time to pick up shop and move on to the next table or chill for the rest of the day.
    Last edited by liquidxskin; 06-06-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    have you considered playing some fixed limit HE for awhile to stabilize your bankroll? If you play smart, you're not likely to lose anything and you can buy in for less than a dollar on the FL HE cash games.
    Eh never really enjoyed limit holdem, pot limit is ok but limit nope I just don't like the mechanics.
    Last edited by liquidxskin; 06-06-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    I would play on merge. a lot more options for small bankroll.
    I have $10 on Carbon poker... haven't decided what to do with it yet though.

Why is reply not quoting ?
    Last edited by liquidxskin; 06-06-2013 at 12:45 AM.

believe in yourself

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sng is best for you at this time good luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    don't feel bad I have been on a bad luck run for a while now, cant rebuild my BR at all, lmao
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    Another small update.

Does anyone restrict how many poker rooms they play? So far I've been playing PO freerolls @ Bovada, BCP, and SWC. Currently have money in Carbon (deposit), BCP (PO freeroll), SWC (PO Freeroll), and of course Juicy (deposit/paypal trade). This is a lot of rooms to be keeping track of.

Anyways the update is I won today's SWC tournament (33 chips). Went from 600 chips (2 players before final table bubble) to chip lead within a few flops. The major turning point was when I had about 10,000 chips and the other large stack had 8,000. He/She tried to push me off of a 3 diamond flop with an all in unfortunately for this player I had AQ of diamonds.

Seasoned Veteran
    Comebacks evidently are the thing to do today first SWC tournament and now SWC .25/.50 cash game. I lost all except 5.50 chips of the original 33. Currently back to 28.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast