Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting my BCP Bankroll

Starting out on black chip. Going to play every PO f/r and convert my points to BCP$. Do you think I should grind out micro cash mtt or sng on BCP? Just wandering where the donk action is really . Let me know what yall think.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good luck man!!! cash is not bad there and they go all the way to 1c/2c

PokerOwned God
    seems like an easy field if you have the patience. seems like I have lost my patience and really need to either quit or get it back. so it may be a short stay in all the games I opt in to. will see. I have been doing ok sticking around until about 20 left then I just get so bored or not sure, just losing it. tired or something. so I end up going all in with 77 or a pair of Kings or some crap. same story for about a week and ahalf now.

Terrible showing in my first freeroll on BCP but right now I am up a whopping .30 in .01/.02 so ill c if i can micro myway up for awhile

PokerOwned God
    The donk action is mostly early on in mtts, but it can be frustrating to play for so long to only double your money. Obviously, the deeper you get, the skill increases. In SNGS, they can get to be crapshoots sometimes.

Banned
    let me see, by next year you be the same. there is no possible way to build it from 1c2c

I wish you the best of luck. I am not a fan of either the game selection or the software of BCP..... both of them are probably the worst in the USA poker industry.

PokerOwned Master
    good luck on your game plan,i think the OMAHA games in bdp are good to grind some and defenetly gonna play omaha PO freerolls,hope u best of luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck i hope you grind good play good

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I think you'll be fine once you bink a couple PO tournies. The payouts are small (0.55 10th/0.75 7th /0.95 4th /etc.) but I think you could be properly rolled for 1c/2c pretty quickly.

ETA: leave yourself enough points to reg in the PO BCP tourneys. They're really soft, as in I've cashed before by sitting out.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast