Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Start a new bankroll on pokerstars.please help me!

i want to play that miccro buy in turnaments but i dont have any money and i trie hard to make some from freerolls but i im unlucky please who have some money on pokerstars help me to bring my dream true.thanks to all.my pokerstars id is :fr3aky_07.if you want to make a transfer a little transfer i thank you from heart and i wish you god luck in games.FOR POKER!!!

PokerOwned Master
    Please don't beg on here for money man. There is a staking section on the site if you want to try it, but don't beg for free money to play poker. It is immature.

Quote Originally Posted by fr3aky89 View Post
    i want to play that miccro buy in turnaments but i dont have any money and i trie hard to make some from freerolls but i im unlucky please who have some money on pokerstars help me to bring my dream true.thanks to all.my pokerstars id is :fr3aky_07.if you want to make a transfer a little transfer i thank you from heart and i wish you god luck in games.FOR POKER!!!
    Pokerowned freerolls are pretty soft from my experience on Carbon poker, but I would assume the same on Stars. Just keep playing in them and if you cant cash relatively easily in those then you may need to take a better look at your game.

And don't beg for money, its not likely its going to work.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Dude, ask for money? Go to work or else try PokerOwneds freerolls that are great to fire up your bankroll.

Banned
    joke, if you cant win in the freerolls you have no chance in the micromillions so you just waisting your time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol , r u seriously askin money here , dude part time work will help ur dream

Yeah, have to agree with everyone else here. Get a job dude!

well makes me feel better about myself when i see muppets like this, main event is like $20

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah if u cant win on freerolls dnt play real money ull get hammeres ao would be a waste of investmant

TON is Gone.
    Banned LOLOLOL HUGE surprise there. Sad thing is... he was in one of the Free Rolls on Poker Stars yesterday afternoon and should have finsihed in the money. (my play didn't afford me the chance to find out )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast