Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont stall and i only go for first these days cause i know i am a boss and make that money.

Seasoned Veteran
    I had this happen and the person that was sandbagging was actually few spots ITM and I was on the bubble, and forced to go into push fold mode. It just so happened that the sandbagger got bad beat and bubbled! HA! MTTs all the money is uptop, playing to cash is pointless, you might as well find other ways to light your time on fire. Play aggressive and play to win! abuse the bubble b i atches

If your bankroll is not too big and you want to mini cash there, you always should stall. If you have enough bankroll left just try to play for the win. On the moment that the bubble is played and all that you can also be raising more since more people will fold or think your holding a very big hand since they think you don't want to be the bubble. So at this stage alot of chips can be collected.

Seasoned Veteran
    Id say why not its just that some good cards get taken off the table sometimes i mean if he has like pocket j's i think he might fold anyways and that part i dont like.

I once saw a guy stall to collude to get his buddy to make the money in a PO freeroll.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    I think you guys have changed my mind on this. Yes I find it very annoying, but if it improves someones chances I guess it makes sense. Although I dont have the patience to do it personally.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345