Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I don't mind if a person is on the bubble but thats when you see a lot of luckbox hands.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

any strategy that is not cheating should be utilized at the appropriate time
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

musicmannn
    If it gives me the best chance and I have weak cards, I will stall. I have moneyed twice that way.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Is this a question?because if I'm in a poker tourney and I can improve my bankroll I don't give dam what the rest of the table thinks.

totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage69 View Post
    totally agree
    With? You didn't even read the thread. Enjoy your 5 points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You have to do what you have to do!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    i stall around the money/ft to let short stacks get blinded out/down its actually a really smart move some people get tilted because of it and ship they're stacks right to you or to another and the short stacks will have to be less picky on push hands also do it when blinds aree about to go up
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    very + ev in my books
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mawoyto View Post
    I've seen this question a couple of times on here. Most people hate it when its someone else doing it but if its the best chance for you to make the money then go ahead. You're playing for yourself not them.

Also once you have made the money players loosen up. It's not uncommon for a lot of players get to knocked out soon after the bubble bursts. You actually have a chance to get an even higher payout.
    I agree! You don't hear anyone complain when they work the clock in baseball, football, etc. With these long registration periods that carbon allows many short stacks can rebuy over and over without any sort of BR concern simply to gain an advantage. Why would I ever want any one person or even the entire field have the advantage or detract from my own opportunity to take advantage of the situation.
    The obvious reason would be when you are short stacked and simply want to nearly double your ORI and survive. This is also another product of not only long registration periods but the fact that carbon is paying back almost a quarters of the entries. Any fool can camp for aces and kings and find at least one double up most of the time. I can easily make it to the money with 1 double up as it is now. This also diminishes final table payouts making it less rewarding to go deep in the field.
    So yes, I am going to do whatever it takes to gain an advantage. In my opinion the excessive stalling we are seeing here is a product of illogical conditions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast