Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63810.57

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    hiya justine i would love to play a 3.30 ko 90 man up too thank you and goodluck to your horses
    No more staking until Tilt and I take care of xlover not sending me the $98 he owes me

Banned
    ok i here you justie thats cool

Banned
    re: xlover69

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We have fixed this users transfers and everything should be a good on his end. We will give him until noon tomorrow to complete the transfer if that sounds reasonable with you Justine. I will check this users account when I start my shift tomorrow, all cashouts will be blocked and directed to you. As far as transfers or him playing and losing the money do not worry about we will bill him for the $200. If he does not send the money and you tell us the information you have about multiple accounts we will send you the full winnings of $198.

Regards,

Maki
    Full Tilt Poker Support

PokerOwned Moderator
    Bah... So xlover69 asked for a stake without knowing he couldn't transfer or is he simply not paying you? If he knew he couldn't transfer, he shouldn't be asking for stakes. If that isn't the problem, there is never an excuse to not pay someone right away. This is one of my biggest pet peeves when people can pay you the same courtesy when you lend them money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think you just have not paid will be a scam I think

PokerOwned Master
    I hope you get paid your money. This occurred to me once on AP and they told me they can not get involved in player disputes. It seems more than cool that Fulltilt is using their resources to get you made whole. Maybe they can eventually make us U.S. players whole.

PokerOwned Veteren
    lol you are never going to get that 99 bucks back from lover.

Quote Originally Posted by synergybros View Post
    re: xlover69

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We have fixed this users transfers and everything should be a good on his end. We will give him until noon tomorrow to complete the transfer if that sounds reasonable with you Justine. I will check this users account when I start my shift tomorrow, all cashouts will be blocked and directed to you. As far as transfers or him playing and losing the money do not worry about we will bill him for the $200. If he does not send the money and you tell us the information you have about multiple accounts we will send you the full winnings of $198.

Regards,

Maki
    Full Tilt Poker Support
    Wow, unbelievable. They can't pay us in the USA, but, they get involved in a stake dispute. Sorry synbro's nothing against you. I think all stakes should be paid and xlov is a slime for not paying, but really, WTF would FTP get involved in a personal stake dispute to the point of giving out information and directing that guys funds on your behalf. I don't know what clout you have at FTP but, this just another violation of rules, terms, and just plain shady on FTP part.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There is not that they do not think they will pay will be a technical problem
    sorry for the correct spelling but I'm Hungarian

For my part I play too tight but I did survived a long run but didn't cashed in.
    I hope this cased is solved so I can get another staked from you soon.
    I also knew this xlover69 shouldn't paid you back.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast